EV Charging for Businesses - Commercial Charging Rebates & Incentives in New Jersey
New Jersey businesses can take advantage of substantial federal, state and utility incentives can completely offset the cost of purchasing and installing a Level 2 EV charger, making it a financially smart and rewarding investment.
It Pay$ to Plug In provides grants to offset the cost of purchasing and maintaining electric vehicle charging stations. The program is designed to expand New Jersey’s growing network of electric vehicle infrastructure, allowing residents, businesses, and government agencies to purchase and drive electric vehicles. Upon completion of work in accordance with the eligibility criteria, NJDEP will reimburse each applicant for a percentage of eligible costs, up to a maximum of: $4,000 per Level 2 charging port.
Do not purchase or install equipment before your grant has been executed. Completed projects are not eligible.
JCP&L is making charger installations more affordable for businesses and multi-unit apartment buildings throughout JCP&L's service area. Right now, you can receive up to $11,100 in Utility Make-Read Work incentives on a qualified two-port charging station, and up to $6,700 per port in Customer Make-Ready Work incentives for up to 10 charging ports. Additional incentives are available for commercial businesses that install DC fast-charging ports. Get up to $50,500 for Utility Make-Ready Work and up to $25,000 per port for Customer Make-Ready Work for up to 10 charging ports.
PSE&G Customers are eligible for an on-bill credit of up to $30,000 toward the cost of upgrading Customer-Side Make-Ready (CSMR) assets for the installation of commercial, ENERGY STAR® certified, Level 2 smart chargers.
NOTE: This incentive is calculated based on the number of chargers installed. This subprogram offers up to $7,500 per charger installation for up to four chargers per site.
If there are any costs associated with upgrading the utility-owned assets that service the property, customers are eligible for a reduction of up to $10,000. The reduction would be applied toward any required customer deposit for Utility-Side Make-Ready (USMR) work performed by PSE&G to support the additional electric load in a safe, reliable manner.
To help improve your workplace property value and take advantage of savings, Atlantic City Electric is offering rebates up to 50% of electrical upgrade costs – or a maximum of $4,500 per charging port – for a maximum of 10 charging ports per location.
Multi-family Charger Rebate. To help you improve your property's value and take advantage of savings, Atlantic City Electric is offering rebates up to 75% of electrical upgrade costs – or a maximum of $5,000 per charging port – for a maximum of 10 charging ports per location. Multifamily properties located in overburdened communities may be eligible for rebates up to 100% of the electrical upgrade costs or a maximum of $6,700 per charger. PSE&G to see if your property qualifies.
Act now to secure your EV Charger installation before funding runs out!
We partnered with ChargePoint, a leading provider of EV charging solutions, for the installation of EV charging stations for homeowners and small businesses. With ChargePoint's advanced technology and comprehensive product range, we empower our customers to embrace electric vehicles and drive towards a sustainable future.
Driver Friendly User Interface:
- Instructional video in multiple languages (English, French, Spanish).
- Touch button interface designed to work in various weather conditions.
- Backed by ChargePoint’s 24/7 driver phone support.
Easily Communicate with Your Drivers:
- Prominent LCD screen facilitates communication with EV drivers.
- Daylight readable with auto-brightness control.
- Upload custom videos and branding to stations for personalized communication.
Service Products and Support:
- ChargePoint offers world-class service products and support for site planning, installation, setup, and ongoing care and management.
Energy Measurement and Management:
- Real-time energy measurement.
- 15-minute interval recording.
- Time of Day (TOD) pricing.
- Load shed options for cost optimization.
Minimize Costs with Flexible Power Management Options:
- Power Select (Patent Pending): Allows for a lower capacity circuit, reducing installation costs.
- Power Sharing: Dynamically shares one circuit between two parking spaces, doubling capacity and reducing costs.
Clean Cord Technology:
- Keeps charging cords off the ground.
- Standard on all models with ultra-reliable second-generation gravity-operated mechanisms.
- Flexible over a wide temperature range.
ChargePoint Assure: Mission-Critical Protection:
- Minimize downtime with comprehensive EV station maintenance and management.
- Guided configuration and unlimited policy changes support your business.
- Cost coverage for parts and on-site labor for Assure eligible repairs.
- Proactive station monitoring guarantees 98% annual uptime.
Visible Charging Stations:
- Installing stations in visible locations makes a bold statement about your commitment to sustainability and customer care.
- CT4000 stations are customizable to promote your brand, increase recognition, and attract EV drivers.
ChargePoint CT4000 stations offer not just a charging solution but a comprehensive and cutting-edge experience for commercial EV charging needs. Choose ChargePoint for innovation, efficiency, and sustainability.