Click on any of the pictures to see more
Installing a new Generac backup generator was an exciting time for the clients seen above... And, we made it pretty easy for them. We processed all of their permits, register their new generator with their natural gas company, prepared the installation site, placed their generator, ran the natural gas fuel line, installed the transfer switch, and made all of the necessary electrical connections. And then we made sure that their Generac generator ran properly, passed all township inspections, and was ready for the first power outage. Click on any of the pictures above to learn more about our Generac Generator Clients.
Is A New Generac Generator Right For You?
You'll Never Have To Deal With A Power Outage Again. An automatic standby generator is a back up electrical system that operates whether you are home or away. Within seconds of an outage, your Generac generator automatically supplies power directly to your home’s electrical circuit breaker box.
After utility power returns, the generator shuts itself off and waits for the next outage. It operates on natural gas or liquid propane gas and sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit.
The best way for you to get started is to compete the Generator Estimate Form and we'll call you within 24 hours to discuss your needs. We can typically provide you with a base price over the phone and set up a free, in-home consultation if you like.
Advantage Of A Generac Generator In NJ
During a utility power outage, an automatic standby Generac generator provides numerous advantages over a portable generator:
- The American Red Cross recommends permanently installed standby generators as a safer way to provide backup power to a home than a portable generator.
- With an automatic standby generator properly installed outside, your home is protected from deadly carbon monoxide poisoning that is a much greater risk with portable generators.
- Running on the home’s natural gas or LP fuel supply, it is less expensive to run than gasoline and does not need to be refilled.
- They start automatically within seconds of a power outage, and eliminate the need to haul a portable generator outside or run extension cords throughout your home.
- They provide protection 24/7, whether you’re home or away, and they turn themselves off when utility power returns, so there is no need to monitor the unit during an outage.